ILM Train the Trainer
We are Thailand’s only ILM endorsed Train the Trainer provider
Master Train the Trainer
Contact us to learn how you can become an Institute of Leadership & Management certified Trainer.
About the course: This course supports delegates in developing a well-planned training program which is ready to facilitate back in the work place, based on the foundations of adult learning principles and the methods that suit your content, team and organization. It provides tools that enable assembly of a structured, logical and effective training program geared to almost any situation.
Course aims: The pre course consultations with our experienced Trainer, will ensure what theories and skills are covered within the workshops are relevant and applicable to your organization and objectives. The workshop will equip delegates with the tools and skills to develop & facilitate a structured training program while the 2 post course consultations offer support and mentoring the facilitation and roll out of your training in the workplace.
Who should attend: Supervisors, Trainers, Managers and HR professionals who wish to an understanding of learning methodologies & strategies, also to develop training that is meaningful, practical and beneficial for both the trainees and organisation.
- Recognize when there is a skills gap and a need for learning / training
- Design a program that is balanced and enables further progression
- Use SMART objectives when designing a training program
- Write objectives taking into account types of objectives and scope of objectives
- Write clear objectives which are relevant to the training need
- Use appropriate training methods, recognise constraints and use sequences
- Maintain comfort levels and make sure that your session stays focused
- Analyse and choose relevant types of feedback and evaluation methods
- Use workplace support to help delegates to develop their skills after the training
- Develop a ready to use training program for your work place.